Valuable tidbits about Foundations of Health: Food, Water, Exercise/Movement, Mental and Emotional Health, Spiritual Health, and Environmental Health!
Get Good Food
- P Fresh Kitchen (formerly Perfectly Fresh Foods) Prepared healthier meals available at all Bob’s Gyms in the Evansville area. Many selections are gluten-free. Some are paleo-friendly.
- Stonewall Farm Evansville
Grass-fed, pastured, cows, chicken, pork, and lamb
- Elbert’s Natural Foods
Local, organic food market
- Need food prepared for you? Check out my friend, Cheryl Mochau, Personal Chef. Or, check out her other fun food business: Evansville Culinary Tours!
Online Food Resources
- Vita Cost
- Thrive Market
- Juice Plus
- Tower Garden
- Need help planning your meals? Try the website and app known as emeals.
- Researching your food and its ingredients? Check out the work of Vani Hari, a.k.a The Food Babe. Also, you can find useful information about food, water, and personal product safety from the Environmental Working Group.
Recommended Books, Movies, Podcasts
Two books on food-combining to reduce digestive distress: Great Taste No Pain, and Great Taste No Gluten, by Sherry Brescia
Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual, by Michael Pollan
Enzymes: The Key to Health, by Howard Loomis, Jr, DC
Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead
Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe
Vaxxed II: The People’s Truth
The Model Health Show
The Wellness Mama Podcast
The Robert Scott Bell Show